1st Mar 2023
The Collecting Cars Referral Programme
by Collecting Cars
Collecting Cars is pleased to announce its official Referral Programme
Our team is trialling a referral programme for March 2023 in the UK. During this month we will be offering you the opportunity to earn 5% of our net commission for referring a lead to our platform. This could be in the form of someone you know who is looking to sell their collectible car and you tell them about our service!
The programme will include any car, bike, plate, or part. All you need to do is ensure the following steps are satisfied:
- You are registered with an account on Collecting Cars.
- The item is suitable to be sold on our platform and adheres to the quality and curation of what we currently have listed.
- The seller of the item quotes your username when speaking to our consignment specialists about selling.
How it works?
Once a lead is received by our consignment team and noted as being referred by you (with your username), we will tag the auction listing as it progresses through our system. When it goes on to sell, our team will reach out to pay you for your referral!
What does the opportunity look like?
If you refer a car that sells for £50k --> CC net commission = £3,000 --> referral commission will be £150
If you refer a car that sells for £100k --> CC net commission = £6,000 --> referral commission will be £300
Collecting Cars Referral Programme Terms and Conditions
1. By participating in this referral programme (“Programme”) you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
You are entering into these Terms with Collecting Cars EU Ltd for items sold in the EU, Collecting Cars APAC Ltd for items sold in the UAE and Australia, Collecting Cars US Ltd for items sold in the USA and Canada and Collecting Cars UK Ltd for items sold in the UK or the rest of the world (“Collecting Cars”).
2. Collecting Cars reserve the right to update and change these Terms without notice. Continued use of the Programme after such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
3. You are solely responsible for all content and activity that occurs on your own account, channels and communications with third parties in connection with the Programme.
4. To participate in the Programme, you must have an account with Collecting Cars and refer to us third parties that are interested in consigning a vehicle with Collecting Cars (“Referred Customers”). The referral must be made by you in the following ways:
a. You provide Collecting Cars with the contact details (name, email address and/or telephone number) of Referred Customers; or
b. You provide Referred Customers with a referral code and advise them to contact Collecting Cars. The referral code is your unique Collecting Cars username.
The referral fee payable by Collecting Cars to you is 5% of the net Collecting Cars fees earned in connection with the purchase of a Referred Customer’s vehicle on the Collecting Cars platform (“Referral Fee”).
5. For you to be eligible to earn a Referral Fee, the Referred Customer must be referred to Collecting Cars via the methods described in clauses 5.1 or 5.2 and go on to successfully consign and sell a vehicle to a buyer via the Collecting Cars platform.
6. Collecting Cars will only pay Referral Fees on Referred Customers that are tracked and reported by our systems.
We will pay the Referral Fee on the first vehicle that a Referred Customer consigns and sells with Collecting Cars. No fees are payable to you on future vehicles that a Referred Customer consigns and sells with Collecting Cars.
7. You may not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between you and Collecting Cars, say you are part of Collecting Cars or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us.
8. You will be paid the Referral Fees due under these Terms within 30 days of completion of purchase of the Referred Customer’s vehicle.
9. You will comply with all applicable laws whilst participating in the Programme.
10. Collecting Cars may end the Programme and terminate these Terms at any time, with or without cause or notice. Upon Programme termination, Collecting Cars will pay any outstanding Referral Fees accrued.
11. Collecting Cars will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with these Terms or the Programme. Our aggregate liability arising with respect to these Terms and the Programme will not exceed the total Referral Fees paid or payable to you under these Terms.
12. Any dispute relating in any way to these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales who shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to it.
13. The Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and Collecting Cars and govern the Programme, superseding any prior agreements between you and Collecting Cars (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).