23rd Mar 2023
New Managed Partner: Hilton & Moss
by Collecting Cars
Hilton & Moss was founded on a pure passion for performance and classic vehicles by Director, Peter Hilton. After the success of their sister business Hilton Coachworks - founded in 1984 - Peter followed his passion launching Castle Sportscars in 2001 - A Lotus & TVR main dealership - and Hilton & Moss, the specialist restoration division in 2010.
In 2022, they moved into their purpose-built showroom and workshop facility. Hilton & Moss now restores, sells, services and stores a vast range of classic and performance vehicles for global clientele, offering unrivalled service and customer care. Automotive passion remains at the forefront of the business and amongst the team.
Here’s what you can expect from our Managed Partners:
• Receiving your car at their facility and inspecting the condition
• Giving the car an interior and exterior valet or detail
• Photographing the car to our in-depth standards
• Storing the car throughout the auction process and hosting any viewings
• Responding to any comments on your behalf
• Taking care of the handover process to the buyer
Hilton & Moss will charge £495 +VAT as a Managed Sale fee, and the process can be started today by enquiring about selling your car or bike.